Before Using The Portal
Before using the patient portal or the Healow app, please note the following:
- Communication through the patient portal is for NON-urgent issues.
- If you think you are having a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
- If you have an urgent matter, please contact the office directly at 770-442-1111.
What can I do in the Portal?
- Send messages to and receive messages from the office.
- Update your personal/demographic information.
- Request appointments and view your upcoming appointments.
- Request medication refills and referrals to specialists.
- View your lab results (from June 2007 to present).
- View your billing statements.
- Request copies of your medical records.
Laptop or PC Access
From a laptop or PC, please continue to access our Patient Portal.
Access from Mobile Devices
Use the free, secure, and convenient healow app to access the patient portal via your mobile device.
For Apple Devices
If you want to download the Healow App from an Apple device such as an iPhone or iPad, please visit the Apple App store.
For Android Devices
If you want to download the Healow App from an Android device , please visit the Google Play store.
Our unique practice code is HHDCAA.